[chiglug] Meeting Announcement - Saturday, February 10th - 2:00pm - SecureDrop

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Jan 25 04:24:32 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I'm pleased to confirm our February meeting. We'll be gathering on Saturday, February 10th, starting at 2:00pm, to learn about SecureDrop [0].

Freddy Martinez will be making a return visit from Oakland, California, to discuss why SecureDrop exists, some of the security considerations that drive its development, and what SecureDrop developers have been working on lately.

We hope to see you there! RSVP's are optional, but encouraged, and you can RSVP on our Meetup Page [1].

Kind regards,

Jim

[0] https://securedrop.com
[1] https://meetup.com/ChicagoLUG