[chiglug] February meeting date (Feb 10th) and planning

Drew Fustini pdp7pdp7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:30:43 UTC 2018

Thanks to Freddy for an excellent presentation on SecureDrop!

I mentioned SCaLE in discussion afterwards:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/16x/

"SCaLE 16X – the 16th annual Southern California Linux Expo – will
take place on March. 8-11, 2018, at the Pasadena Convention Center.
SCaLE 16X expects to host 150 exhibitors this year, along with nearly
130 sessions, tutorials and special events.

SCaLE is the largest community-run open-source and free software
conference in North America. It is held annually in the greater Los
Angeles area."

cheers,
drew