[chiglug] February meeting date (Feb 10th)

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Fri Feb 9 16:10:49 UTC 2018

Hi All,

We're all set for our meeting tomorrow. Fortunately, Freddy was able to
get in on a flight last night before the snow hit, and we're set to go.
In addition to Freddy's talk, we will have a demo / non-production
instance of SecureDrop where we can post documents.
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Regards,

Jim