[chiglug] Meeting Reminder: Saturday, February 11th @ 2pm - 8sync

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Feb 9 18:54:15 UTC 2017

Hi All,

A brief reminder that we'll be hosting our next meeting this Saturday,
February 11th, at 2:00pm, gathering at Pumping Station: One.

Chris Webber will be speaking on 8sync [0], eschewing the traditional
slide presentation model in favor of having us all participate in an
8sync-powered multiplayer game, where each room will serve as a "slide".

Full details are available on our website [1], and RSVP's are encouraged
via our meetup page [2]

We hope to see you out there!

Jim

[0] https://www.gnu.org/software/8sync/