[chiglug] EFF Event meeting reminder - Monday at 5:30pm

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Mon Mar 7 03:42:33 UTC 2016

Hi All,

A brief reminder that we will have our third planning call tomorrow
(Monday) at 5:30pm to discuss how things are going as we get closer to
the EFF / ChiGLUG event.

The event is set for Saturday, April 16th, at 11:00am. We'll have the
location shared in our announcement later this week.

If you've attended either of the previous phone calls, the dial-in
number is the same. If you want the dial-in info, send me a note, and
I'll pass it along.

Cheers,

Jim