[chiglug] Meeting Announcement: Saturday, June 25th, 2016 at 2:00pm

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:54:56 UTC 2016

If anyone has specific questions about QubesOS, please email me *off list*
so I can address it. For example, split key GPG might be relevant to some
of you, but not all.  I'd like to tailor the talk to what people want to
hear. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll just rant and rave for a few hours.

cheers,
Freddy

--
Freddy Martinez