[chiglug] Meeting Announcement: Saturday, June 25th, 2016 at 2:00pm

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Tue Jun 14 04:49:18 UTC 2016

Hi All,

The Chicago GNU/Linux User Group is meeting on Saturday, June 25th at
2:00pm.  We'll be meeting at Pumping Station: One, located at 3715 North
Elston Avenue.

We have two terrific presentations lined up:

  * Freddy Martinez will introduce us to Qubes OS, and give us a taste
  of how it works in practice.
  * Drew Fustini will take us through some of what he learned at the
  recent Embedded Linux conference in San Diego.

For further information, visit our homepage or see the meeting agenda:

   * https://www.chicagolug.org/
   * https://chicagolug.org/meetings/2016-06-25.html

You can RSVP via our page on Meetup.com:
http://www.meetup.com/wclug-org/events/231878984/

We look forward to seeing you there!

Jim