[chiglug] Linux/DevOps job opportunity at the University of Chicago

Lincoln Bryant lincolnb at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 19 16:08:11 UTC 2016

Hello all,

There is an open position for a "DevOps Systems Integrator" in my group within the Computation Institute at the University of Chicago.

We're looking for someone with strong GNU+Linux skills to help us build "virtual clusters" (more detail in the link below).

https://jobopportunities.uchicago.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=650399
(if the link doesn't work, click "search postings" and enter 100085 for the requisition number)

A bit about us:
	- We are almost exclusively a Scientific Linux shop.
	- We use Puppet for configuration management.
	- We like Python and Bash for day-to-day scripting.
	- We love monitoring! Graphite, Ganglia, ElasticSearch/Kibana, etc..

Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or would like more information.

Cheers,
Lincoln