[chiglug] Events this weekend

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:14:17 UTC 2016

Hi all

Thank you for sending this update Jim. For those wondering about
Cryptoparty, please bring your laptops and cell phones and questions. We
will be following Chatham House Rule [0] , which essentially boils down
to "participants are free to use the information received, but neither the
identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other
participant, may be revealed." Feel free to bring snacks and stuff like
that.

Please send me any questions,
Freddy

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_House_Rule