[chiglug] Events this weekend

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Mon Dec 5 15:27:56 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

While we plan our next meeting, there are two events going on that are
worth mentioning to the list:

1) People will be gathering for informal hacking + coffee this Friday,
12/9, at New Wave Coffee [0] in Logan Square. People will start arriving
some time around 6:00pm, and will be staying until around closing time.
Feel free to join us as your schedule allows.

I'll be there, working on a more mobile-friendly version of the LUG
website. You can bring any project of your choosing, though.

2) There's a CryptoParty [1] event this coming Sunday, 12/11, at the
South Side Hackerspace from 4-6pm. Folks are welcome to join there, as
well.

I have successfully moved, and we're planning regular meetings for the
new year.  If you have anything in mind that you'd like to hear talks
on, feel free to let us know (either on-list or off-list suggestions are
fine).

Stay well, everyone.

Jim

[0] https://chicagolug.org/locations/new-wave-coffee.html