[chiglug] Unofficial coffee/bar meet-n-hack night?

Dan Krol orblivion at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:38:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm in town through Jan 2nd. I know you had a hack night recently, but it
would be great to see people again if you were up for coming out another
time. I have a Sandstorm.io related project that I was hoping to finish up
during this trip, and also a couple ansible scripts for my laptop.

Let's plan for some time in the later half of next week (Dec 27th-30th)?
I'm choosing next week because I know that some who I want to meet are
unavailable this week, but if you'd rather meet this week I'd be happy to
come out twice!

Let me know! Cheers,

Dan