[Discuss] RMS talks in March

Rich Johnson nixternal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:51:54 UTC 2015

No worries Joel, nice to see you still around. Guess there is no room for
old schoolers & their humor anymore. I see how people support Richard &
then try to make a "Discussion" list censored & non-free by eliminating
personal comments. No problem here, just the typical "free" hypocrisy that
Richard Stallman has created. My goodness, imagine if people these days
went to the old Chicago LUG meetings.

FYI, if this "not allow discussion which includes personal comments" is a
rule, you might want to add it to the website & let everyone know you got
to be a robot to speak on the list. SMH

--Rich Johnson