[Discuss] Sandstorm.io

meg ford megford at gnome.org
Fri Mar 13 03:10:10 UTC 2015

Hi Jake,

I think that would be great! Asheesh Laroia was talking recently about
asking someone in Chicago to do a talk on Sandstorm.io at the ChicagoLUG.
If you want to do something shorter I can do a version of the lightning
talk I'm doing at PyCon (about our use of Open Source technology for
Corvisa -- I tweak it so it focuses on using our platform API on Linux). Or
if you'd rather do something longer I think that'd be great, too :)

iirc Lincoln is planning to do a talk on rolling your own Linux Kernel at
the April meeting, so we can fill all the spots ahead of time for once if
it sounds good to Jim.

Cheers,
Meg