[Discuss] Looking for volunteer Python code reviewers

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Jun 17 18:58:49 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Kathy Flint has a nonprofit with some interns writing python code this
summer. She is looking for a few people to volunteer a few hours a week to
help review the interns' code and provide feedback on what they are doing.
I met her at an electronics workshop at ps1, so she is familiar with pyoo.

Let her know if you are interested!

I'm looking for a volunteer Python code reviewer...

shekay at pobox.com