[Discuss] Canary heart beat protocol?

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:23:58 UTC 2015

Hey all this is an excellent idea! You all beat me to Micah Lee's
repository. I have a few comrades who have already deployed a warrant
canary and here is what they have done. They submit routine updates to
their webpage every few months with a GPG signed message that says "we have
not received any NSLs or been contacted by law enforcement about our
members". Then also post the date of the message and a note about how often
it is updated (I believe every few weeks). I think we should do this with a
GPG key that multiple members control (split among a few members). I
believe the webpage I'm thinking of is libraryfreedomproject.org

Freddy