[Discuss] where to get help with gnome 3 freezing / crashing on fedora 22, external monitor + minidp + intel 5500 graphics

sten me at sud0.com
Thu Jul 16 13:50:42 UTC 2015

I had something similar happen (but much less drastic, gnome-shell was able
to recover my session) this week with my XPS12 running F22. Gnome-shell
crashed, ABRT generated a backtrace, and found a matching bugzilla on
bugzilla.redhat.com, so added me to the CC list so I get emails as changes
to the issue happen. Did ABRT catch your crash? It's a really nice tool for
submitting bugs.