[Discuss] where to get help with gnome 3 freezing / crashing on fedora 22, external monitor + minidp + intel 5500 graphics

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Jul 16 13:11:32 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

I'd probably file a bug against gnome shell and then ask someone in
#gnome-hackers on irc.gnome.org to take a look at it. Perhaps even ask
in the fedora devel irc channel, as well. I'm not sure what that irc
channel is exactly, though.

I'd be sure to mention that it is a regression that appears to have
arrived with a kernel update, and provide info on the kernel package
which caused the issue.

Jim