[chiglug] Reminder - ChicagoLUG meets tomorrow at 2pm Central time

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Sat May 2 14:33:57 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We're all set for today. The full meeting-room URL is: https://meet.chicagolug.org/b/jim-ftr-kmp

We'll open up the meeting promptly at 2pm. Joining the meeting only requires that you click on that link and enter your name - there is no need to create an account. Note that, when you join the meeting, your microphone will be muted by default (though you can unmute your mic if you want to speak).

I've done a short test run of video recording, and it worked. We'll break the recording into two chunks - one for each talk - and will make them available sometime after the session.

For those who are able to join, we look forward to seeing you there!

Jim