[chiglug] Reminder - ChicagoLUG meets tomorrow at 2pm Central time

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Fri May 1 14:54:50 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I hope everyone is well. With regards to tomorrow's meeting - we're still
set for 2pm Chicago time, (1700 UTC). We'll start with a presentation by
Sten Turpin on k3s, and will follow that with a presentation by Freddy
Martinez on Wireguard.

If all goes as expected, people will be able to sign-in for the meeting
here [0]. Note that, for now, account creation is disabled while I finalize
some of the setup.

Thanks, everyone, and we look forward to meeting with you tomorrow,

Jim

[0] https://meet.chicagolug.org/b/