[chiglug] May status update and June meeting ideas

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Mon May 7 00:59:53 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Thanks to those who made it out on Saturday for our continued Ansible and Discourse-related work. We continued to learn and apply Ansible, and are making good progress! I think most everyone has submitted pull requests for their current work, and we'll be merging that in to the main project.

There's still more Ansible work to do, and we discussed having a week-night hack night to continue work on it. No set plans are in place for that, but a coffee shop hack night in the near future seems likely.