[chiglug] LUG infra hacking

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Wed Mar 7 02:57:23 UTC 2018

Thanks, Rob! I think that would be great.

Would you mind letting us know a range of dates that you think might
work well for you? Maybe in the next 3-5 weeks (or thereabouts)? We've
typically met on a Saturday, so I think that would be best for people,
if that works for you.
Getting some help from some front-end people would be great, too, if
that can work-out.
- Jim