[chiglug] Follow-up to yesterday's meeting

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Sun Apr 8 18:48:16 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Thanks for making it out yesterday. We had about 10 people make it out to work on creating Ansible roles for server setup + website deployment, and were also able to get a start on a docker-based Discourse deployment, too. Many thanks to Rob and Telnyx for allowing us to work from their office space.

We still have some work to do, and discussed a follow-up meeting to wrap up the Ansible work, and will schedule that for towards the end of April. In the meantime, I'll finish pushing any updates that were made yesterday to our git repository ( https://github.com/chicagolug/chicagolug-ansible ) We had created separate branches for each of the roles that we were working on.

As a final note although I don't think anyone went to PS:One for yesterday's meeting, I'll be sure to make it more clear when meetings won't be at PS:One. (The next Ansible-setup meeting may even be downtown during a week night).

Thanks again, all.

Jim