[chiglug] Meeting Announcement: June 17th at 2:00pm - OpenShift MiniShift and SecureDrop

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Sat May 27 17:56:39 UTC 2017

Hi All,

The Chicago GNU/Linux User Group is meeting on Saturday, June 17th, at
2:00pm.  We'll be meeting at Pumping Station: One, near Addison and
Elston:

   https://goo.gl/maps/KDGa7VuYXXy

Our presentations are set!

   * OpenShift MiniShift - Using OpenShift on your Workstation (Sten
   Turpin)
   * SecureDrop - Securely deploying a media whistleblowing server
   (Freddy Martinez)

As always, pizza will be provided, and folks are encouraged to bring a
beverage to share.

For further information, visit our homepage and RSVP via our meetup
page:

   * https://chicagolug.org/meetings/2017-06-17/
   * https://www.meetup.com/ChicagoLUG/events/240320688/

Feel free to be in touch with any questions, and we'll look forward to
seeing you there!

Best,

Jim