[chiglug] Meeting date and topic

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Fri Jan 6 14:20:26 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:04 PM, Jim Campbell <jcampbell at gnome.org> wrote:

> Android effort) after having been using it for a bit. Would folks be
> interested in hearing about it?  I've been pretty impressed with it thus
> far, but could offer up the pluses and minuses of using a phone with an
> OS like this.

I'd like to hear about it.

> Also, if there are particular topics that you'd like to hear about, feel
> free to offer up suggestions. Even if it's something that you aren't as
> familiar with yourself, we can work to line up speakers who are familiar
> with particular topics.

I'm interested in learning more about all the ways that kernel livepatching
works from a user perspective. I'd like to know whether to recommend it to
family/friends, risks/benefits. I've been using it for some of my machines
so that I can get patches and so that I can report bugs.

shekay at pobox.com