[chiglug] Submit a talk for Penguicon! Deadline is February 15th

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Jan 26 02:53:01 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We have plenty of intelligent people in this group. We also have a fair
number of people who are known to attend Penguicon.  I'd like to
encourage people to both go to Penguicon this year, and to submit talk
proposals, too!

Penguicon 2017 is scheduled for April 28th-30th, in Southfield,
Michigan.

If you want to give a talk or be part of a larger panel this year (they
call regular presentations "panels"), you can submit a panelist
application here:
https://2017.penguicon.org/programming/panelist-application/

You should totally go for it.  : )  Panel applications are being
accepted through February 15th.

Jim