[chiglug] Tech Solidarity meeting this Thursday 1/12th

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Jan 9 16:55:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

TechSolidarity meetings have been popping up, and there is one this
Thursday, probably in downtown Chicago. I'll post a reply when I know more
about the location.

The idea is to introduce technical people to people who have been doing
activism for a long time now, especially people who have never been to
political meetings and are new to activism.

The format is 4-5 speakers who have 10 minutes, followed by 3 minute talks
that people sign up for, then have a moderated audience discussion, Q&A.

Here are notes from other chapters so you can get an idea of the topics
open to discussion.

https://nyc.techsolidarity.org/2016/12/18/meeting_notes.htm

https://sfbay.techsolidarity.org/2016/11/28/meeting_notes.htm

http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/2016/12/21/pushing-back-against-trump-the-techie-meetup/

To get an invite email or signal Maciej. I also follow the twitter account.

Contact: maciej at ceglowski.com, or Signal: +1 415 610 0231
https://twitter.com/TechSolidarity

shekay at pobox.com