[chiglug] Xmpp server

Lincoln Bryant lincolnb at uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 24 17:35:44 UTC 2016

Hi Freddy, all,

I'm not sure what the LUG is using, but I've had a good experience with
Prosody.

In my config, I use SSL/TLS with:
     authentication = "internal_hashed"
     legacy auth *disabled*
     c2s_require_encryption = true
     s2s_require_encryption = true

Personally I generate & self-sign certs yearly and send the updated
fingerprint to the tiny community (about 10 users) that I serve.

--Lincoln