[chiglug] Okay to use the ChicagoLUG Rackspace account for temporary GuixOps work?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Tue Nov 29 21:08:07 UTC 2016

It took a long time to get to it, but I am actively working on this this
week.  I asked Jim if he thought it was okay that I still use these
resources, he said yes and I should let the group know.  So, now you
know!

I'm kind of wading through a sea of docs... it's a bit hard to tell for
me what's the right next steps.  I've started updating my progress on
this thread:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2016-11/msg00073.html

If anyone has feedback on that link, it's welcome!  I may ask for more
detailed help taking up on offers earlier in this thread if my next
several steps leave me still stuck. :)

Onwards!  This might make a good talk if I get it all going. :)
 - Chris