[chiglug] Meeting Scheduling: Saturday, July 30th

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Jun 30 21:45:44 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We are firming-up plans for our next meeting, which is tentatively
scheduled for Saturday, July 30th. We have one talk mostly confirmed -
Lincoln Bryant will likely be speaking on LXD + cgroups, and how they
are using them at U of C to replace much of their virtualization
technology.

Our second speaker is still TBD, but we're in touch with someone and are
working out the details.

I hope everyone has a great, and firework-mishap-free Independence Day
weekend. Remember that, although bald eagles are generally beautiful,
they do not much like to be petted.

See you all soon!

Jim