[chiglug] Unofficial coffee/bar meet-n-hack night?

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Tue Dec 20 20:09:21 UTC 2016

Hi Dan,

We've typically gotten together on a Friday, so that would put us at the
30th. I'm not sure of others availability that night . . . a lot of people
probably have holiday things.  We could do that night if it works, or maybe
Thursday the 29th. Would you want to check with Gretchen and Tim to see wha
works for them (if they are interested in joining)?

Jim