[chiglug] Evening coffee + hack time at New Wave Coffee + January Meeting Plans

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Wed Dec 28 14:19:16 UTC 2016

Hi All,

A short confirmatory note to let people know that we'll be gathering at
New Wave Coffee in Logan Square tomorrow (Thursday) evening for hacking
and free software discussion. Former Chicagoan and long-distance LUG
member Dan Krol will be in town visiting, so feel free to stop by and
say Hi. We'll start gathering sometime after 6:00pm, but you can join at
any time. Hope to see folks out there.

We're also tentatively planning our January meeting for Saturday, 1/21.
Meg Ford is likely to speak on Flatpak [0] - what it is and how it works
from a user perspective. We've got some good presentation ideas lined up
to make it an interesting and fun meeting. More details to follow.

Happy holidays and happy new year, everyone!

Jim

[0] http://flatpak.org/