[chiglug] Looking

Joseph Wegner jwegner at riseup.net
Fri Sep 4 22:11:17 UTC 2015

On Sep 4, 2015, at 15:41, Peter Baumgarten <me at peter-baumgarten.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> I am a Linux Sysadmin that maybe does "DevOps" and most likely "Cloud" with AWS, RHEL, and Puppet.  I am looking for new opportunities, so if anyone knows anything let me know!

Hello Peter,

While perhaps not quite as DevOps as you might be looking for, we have some systems engineer positions open at DePaul University. We use Red Hat and a bit of Puppet through Satellite. Pay in higher education is not as good as some places, but we get free school, and the people are really great.

-Joe