[chiglug] Barcamp Milwaukee 10 - October 3rd-4th 2015 - Sussex, WI

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Mon Sep 28 04:56:37 UTC 2015

Hey Everyone,

Barcamp Milwaukee has had a pretty good attendance from our group in the
past. Maybe some people are interested in going this year.

Unlike the last couple years, Barcamp Milwaukee has returned to a two
day event. It literally goes all night. Seems like they are putting a
lot of effort into this event again.

If anyone decides to go, I wouldn't mind ride sharing.

Event details below. The website is here:
http://barcampmilwaukee.org/

Thanks,
eviljoel