[chiglug] Linux Foundation admins - Suggested workstation security

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Sep 3 03:15:56 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I saw this, and thought I would pass it along - partly for the practical
benefit of providing laptop security guidelines (workstations still
matter!), but for the sake of discussion, too.

https://github.com/lfit/itpol/blob/master/linux-workstation-security.md

Is there anything that you do that isn't included?  Are there any things
that they suggest that you don't do (yet)?  I haven't set a bios
password on my laptop, but I suppose I should get around to that. I do
use SELinux, but haven't heard much about GRSecurity.

Jim