[chiglug] Okay to use the ChicagoLUG Rackspace account for temporary GuixOps work?

William Giokas 1007380 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 07:26:10 UTC 2015

>From my understanding, if he wants to work on Guix stuff, he can do what I
do with Nix and just use a different distro with the required package
manager there. Or you can install guix to a cloud block storage device and
be fine. And there's other ways to boot up non-pre-installed distros using
Rackspace's API.

If you've got any questions, Chris, feel free to shoot me an email, too.

Thanks,
Bill