[chiglug] Meeting Announcement: November meeting of the ChicagoLUG - Saturday, November 7th at 2:00pm

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Tue Nov 3 13:44:37 UTC 2015

Hey Rob,

That would be awesome!  Thanks!  I'll add that to the meetup page /
website later today.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015, at 06:41 AM, Rob Dux wrote:
> Hey all -

> I'd be open to discussing Docker after Freddy's talk, including how it
> ties in with immutable infrastructure and then walking folks through a
> very basic workshop to obtain some hands on familiarity.

> Best,

Rob

> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015, 12:06 AM Jim Campbell
> <jcampbell at gnome.org> wrote:
>> Folks:

The Chicago GNU/Linux User Group is meeting on Saturday, November 7th,

at 2:00pm.  We'll be meeting at Pumping Station: One:

>> https://chicagolug.org/meetings/2015-11-07.html

Freddy Martinez is set to speak on Bash Autocompletion functions, and

we'll follow that presentation with time for hacking, socializing, and

future event planning.

To RSVP, visit our Meetup.com page.

>> http://www.meetup.com/wclug-org/events/226505704/

We look forward to seeing you there!