[Discuss] Meeting Update for Saturday, May 16th -- New meeting time

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu May 14 03:48:12 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Due to some flight issues, we've needed to move our meeting time back
for this Saturday, May 16th. We'll be meeting at 7:00pm at Pumping
Station: One, rather than our regular time earlier in the afternoon.

Details are up on the website [0], and we encourage RSVP's on our meetup
page [1].

We actually have two talks this month that should build on each other
pretty well. Ryan Jarvinen will be speaking on, "Open Platforms for
Federated Futures," - covering everything from RSS to Pump.io, and I'll
be discussing MediaGoblin internals.

We should also have time to discuss some new Jabber, VPN (maybe), and
O'Reilly offerings.

Look forward to seeing you,

Jim

[0] https://chicagolug.org/meetings/2015-05-16.html