[chiglug] [Discuss] Ansible Chicagolug Infastruture

Max mhuang at gnome.org
Mon Jul 20 18:32:11 UTC 2015

Give my 2 cents

   -

   Different with Puppet <https://puppetlabs.com/>
   -

      Agentless
      -

   Infrastructure as code
   -

   Use Python
   -

   YAML <http://yaml.org/> Syntax
   -

   Runs in Order
   -

   Documents on http://docs.ansible.com/
   -

   Books - Oreilly , Just check Safari Books Online, there are many books
   for Ansible http://techbus.safaribooksonline.com/search?q=ansible
   -

   Galaxy Ansible https://galaxy.ansible.com/ Find some example from others

Blog for event with Chinese ( Sorry for Chinese )
http://sakananote2.blogspot.com/2015/07/chicago-linux-users-group.html

Max Huang