[Discuss] Ansible Chicagolug Infastruture

Peter Baumgarten me at peter-baumgarten.com
Sun Jul 19 01:51:37 UTC 2015

Following up on today's meeting I'm listing the things that I remember
people said that they wanted done for everyone's benefit

   - Current Chicagolug website ansiblized without downtime or destruction
   - Some sort of Jenkins setup that does some sort of automatic testing
   and continuous integration
   - More work done with ansible on the chicagolug tor middle relay
   - Ansibilize all other chicagolug services

Feel free to add to this list. I am going to make a TODO file for the
chicagolug repo on github as well so it is there.