[Discuss] Ansible & Rackspace

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Sun Jul 12 18:16:27 UTC 2015

Freddy, would you be able to set him up with an account? I'm not
sure if you can . . . but if you don't mind trying, that would be
helpful. If you can't set up another account, let me know, and I'll
get Peter set up.

Would be good to spread the administrative work around, if we can.
Thanks, all.

Jim