[Discuss] Tomorrow's meeting: Encryption and Dotfiles

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Fri Feb 27 23:03:27 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As a reminder, tomorrow we'll February meeting [0]! We'll kick things
off at 2:00pm with Joel Luellwitz taking us through disk encryption.
Joel always puts a good effort in on his talks, and though it will have
technical bits, he has promised that there will be things to learn for
newbies, too.

Also, we have our dotfiles showdown (with prizes) tomorrow, as well. We
only have three entrants who have posted their dotfiles onto Github [1],
so I have to assume that the rest of you are just building suspense and
don't want to give away your dotfile secrets before the meeting so that
you can win. As to whether or not your strategy pays off . . . we shall
see.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! If you have any
questions, or would like help with getting your dotfiles into our Github
repository, just let us know.

Regards,

Jim

[0] http://chicagolug.org/meetings/2015-02-28.html