[Discuss] Saturday February 28th Meeting

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Fri Feb 13 12:54:39 UTC 2015

Hi All,

It's okay to have dotfiles for other programs, too. Maybe you have a
particularly helpful bashrc file, or your .emacs file is really
great . . . or maybe you have some excellent API keys . . . oh, wait,
better to not share those.  : )

As Meg said, we're still waiting to hear back on one speaker, so we may
push the dotfiles showdown to next month. We should have things
finalized by early-middle of next week, though.

Even if we push the dotfiles showdown to next month, you can submit your
pull request of your dotfiles at any time.

Jim