[chiglug] vm for debconf?

Carl Karsten carl at nextdayvideo.com
Sat Aug 8 00:41:49 UTC 2015

1G smallest cpu and disk would be fine.  Thanks.

Debian stable please.

here is my ssh key:

https://launchpad.net/~carlfk/+sshkeys

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAqtgmp7GiXFgKW2+Yib+uyWZuD/cQsus8eqgavCSR+WGZlMrUldTLKYhzj71Ym6jupo0R/nr0mHlJ9mPVFr9KOJkUXb9n5/J4sYEpMKunv8i8Peu0ld7nmZRFUVSUlbMfPF4DKZ6marjuNloKbVlKF8nZGgjUuqBzRcKH90XubYJ5tpjbdyBlwoSEXLEqWrcpwBYgfg8z7P2qA/uoywki0tzrMz15M9iSD8pJ0MeKZg1xJznnkEY9ebMcTbxACCcAqH9qLIPoGoeNkUJnikkulBla4KsTB7uEO5rcrHkM65avVUocm0W6b2xOJn2GVIxBNGNC8sSbyDLAm9avJrfRUw==
carl at dc10