[chiglug] djangonauts CFP for Sept. 3

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Aug 26 19:22:09 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

This is a post the djangonauts mailing list. If you have a talk related to
Django, come to the meeting to give a talk. If you don't have a talk but
are interested in Django, go to the meeting.

Follow the CFP post to see it in context.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/django-chicago/brH0gkP7PCw/GEAWVecjCwAJ

Dear Djangonauts,

shekay at pobox.com