[Discuss] ChicagoLUG via SSL + May meeting

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Thu Apr 30 12:33:23 UTC 2015

Just to be clear, we also have a talk from Ryan at our May meeting.
We're just looking to add the second spot. : )

Jim

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015, at 07:17 AM, Rob Dux wrote:
> +1 on Peter's AWS talk

> On Apr 30, 2015 1:26 AM, "Jim Campbell" <jcampbell at gnome.org> wrote:
>> Hi All,

Our primary domain, our mailing lists, and our mediagoblin instance are

now being served up via https. EvilJoel did point out an issue with the

MediaGoblin instance - the thumbnails are displaying correctly, but

there's an issue with the directory permissions on the main images /

files that I'll need to sort out.

We're also planning our May meeting. The date is set for Saturday, May

16th. Peter, do you think you'd be able to give your AWS talk at that

meeting?

Hope everyone is doing well,

Jim