[Discuss] Proposing OpenShift & Docker as a Meetup topic for May

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 18:02:11 UTC 2015

Hearing no strong objections I propose we put Ryan on the Chicago lug
calendar and I propose it's on the Saturday of May 16th. I liked his
original proposal but also liked Meg's +1 to his talk on developers. (Sorry
meg I just say i replied to you directly not to the list ).

Objections (Ryan may need to make travel arrangements soon.)

Freddy