[Discuss] Proposing OpenShift & Docker as a Meetup topic for May

meg ford megford at gnome.org
Fri Apr 10 20:21:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think we do have an open slot for May. Last time I checked in, we also
had a talk on Juju tentatively scheduled for May. Jim and I can check in
with the Juju devs and see if they are available the 17th, and if so, then
we can have the meeting while you are in town. Thanks for the talk proposal!

Meg