[Discuss] Disk Encryption Talk Slides Posted

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Sun Apr 5 01:14:07 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Took a while but I finally got my slides posted from my February disk
encryption talk. Here they are:

http://mediagoblin.chicagolug.org/u/chicagolug/collection/meeting-2015-02-28/

Feel free to reuse them. My personal talk notes are included in the
notes tab of the original file. These notes might not be as useful as
the slides because they were written for me to remind myself about what
I needed to talk about.

Thanks Jim for getting Media Goblin running on the LUG server.

BTW, I still plan to post a couple blog entries about certain portions
of this talk. I just finished the first draft of the first article.
Writing is not my strong point so it is taking me a little while.

Thanks,
eviljoel

--
Let me teach you encrypted e-mail. eviljoel's PGP fingerprint:
A2BE 2D12 24D1 67CA 8830  DDE7 DFB3 676B 196D 6430