[Discuss] April 2015 Meeting of the ChicagoLUG: Saturday, April 25th at 2:00pm

Jim Campbell jcampbell at gnome.org
Wed Apr 1 21:08:20 UTC 2015

Hi All,

We've confirmed our next ChicagLUG meeting date for Saturday, April 25th
at 2:00pm. We'll be meeting at Pumping Station: One, and details are
available on the website (
http://chicagolug.org/meetings/2015-04-25.html ).

As an overview, Jake Weisz will be presenting on an Apache-licensed web
application deployment platform, Sandstorm.io. In addition to that,
Lincoln Bryant will be showing us how to roll our own kernel to enable
new hardware and increase system performance.

We'll have information about this meeting available on our meetup.com
page soon, as well.

We hope to see you there!

Jim