[Discuss] TONIGHT! 7-9pm Crypto Office Hours at Southside Hackersapce

brian brian at fiberoverethernet.com
Wed Oct 29 20:46:46 UTC 2014

Every Monday 7-9pm at SSH:C.

If you need some help with PGP/GPG, OTR, Tor, I2P, Tails or just want to talkĀ
crypto come out!

Because not everyone can make the crypto parties, and since using the tools, plus understanding the operational security / threat modeling that goes along with them can be hard to understand this allows people time to get some one-on-one help.

Also, if anyone wants to learn in private, not in front of an audience, this allows them an avenue in which to remain private.

Hope to see you soon!

-Brian